SevenHills Fabrication Ltd part of the Steetley Corner Group of companies specialising in fabrication and laser cutting have just acquired a Panasonic TAWERS TM1600 WG Robot Welder which is part of our continuous improvement to take the business to the next level of operational efficiency.
The Panasonic arc welding robot cell PerformArc H-frame is developed to meet requirements of various industry applications. The system design allows for the coverage of a wide range of different sized work components by utilizing twin workstation manipulation. The cell comprises of the latest technically advanced Panasonic robot and welding components seamlessly integration into a system configuration for simple user-friendly control. The torsion-free base frame design ensures accurate position location of the robot and work piece manipulation providing the capability to pick up and move the total system without any need of programming correction.
System Type is:
* Panasonic Performarc Hframe 2 PD with Albany doors
* Panasonic latest TAWERS TM 1600WG3 robot 350ampere integrated pulsed MIG inverter
* Panasonic 350 ampere water cooled welding torch and shock sensor
* 2 x work stations – 250kg Panadice with free running tailstocks
* Each station has 1850mm between faceplates and rolling diameter of 1000 mm work / tool space.
* Loading stations are protected by High speed Albany doors 1900mm wide and protection light curtains
Maintenance door protected by door interlock
* Control system enhanced by HMI touch screen job selection and diagnostic support pages . To enable quick job selection and operational interface.
SevenHills Fabrication is based at Holbrook Industrial Estate in Sheffield and supplies businesses across the UK.