An opportunity has arisen for a CNC press brake operator to join our team at SevenHills Fabrication on a permanent basis.
SevenHills fabrication prides itself on strong engineering heritage since 1926. A friendly family run business with excellent staff training, development and investment in technology are paramount in driving exceptional service, delivered across a range of engineering solutions.
what are we looking for?
- A good knowledge of working with engineering drawings.
- CNC programming would be an advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in press brake machine operating.
- Tooling knowledge essential.
- Ability to work safely and accurately with little supervision.
- A good team player.
- A basic knowledge of handling and lifting techniques.
- Ability to work to work with critical tolerances (within 1mm).
- Good standard of communication skills both written and verbal.
- strong attitude towards quality and precision.
- Available to work varied shift patterns (4 on 4 off including weekends).
- Strong commitment towards health and safety practices.
- Highly motivated.
What are we offering?
- Full time permanent position with an initial 3 – month probationary period.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Overtime available.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- Progression opportunities.
- Family friendly run business.
Please apply using the form on this page.